Sunday, June 27, 2010

Boys Can Have it Cute, Too


So as I welcome myself to the world of boy shopping, I am quite relieved to find that solid colored turtlenecks, cuffed sweatpants and velcro sneakers are OPTIONAL. Chosen by many parents for some reason, but they're not ALL that's out there to be had.

When I worked at Oh Baby! the brand Morfs was up and coming but mainly for girls overalls with sweet vintage patchwork and embroidery embellishing it. Today, she has 'morfed' it into a super cute line (still using vintage and recycled fabrics) also fun for boys! I am just LOVING the tees with the sesame street characters (yes, I'm typically anti character-wearing but these work) with printed sock sleeves, and I just had to get the bb the Oscar the Grouch tee.

Stay tuned for more cute boy stuff. I know I'm not the only one out there who cares!!!


No comments: