Friday, June 25, 2010

Oh, my Flash Sales!!

My new addiction has become flash sales. I've been on Gilt Kids for a long time now and have gotten some great deals there, but I have also discovered that there's SO many more out there... OMG my husband would just DIE if he knew... but a deal is a deal, right??



Here's some of my favorites.... I would love to hear about yours.



greenbabybargains 1 eco-friendly bargain a day 50% off or more. They also have a points system where you earn points with all of your orders, that eventually turn into gift certificates towards more orders.



ecobabybuys 1 eco-friendly bargain a day, typically 40-60% off. Choices are usually pretty limited.



Totsy this one is one of my favorites. It has 4-8 sales going on at once, everything from toys to clothes to accessories, strollers.... up to 70% off retail prices. Eco-friendly, lots of super high end boutique brands.



BabySteals is another good one. Their sale is typicall 40-70% off retail, on items that are HIGH DEMAND brands. Not just random cute stuff you've never heard of. I scored a new style organic ergobaby carrier for less than I could get an old style used one for on Craig's List.



KidSteals is the big brother/sister to baby steals. Features products for your older kids.

MiniSocial is a fun site for more mod, unique and handmade clothing for infants and kids. Several sales at a time.

Zulily is another favorite of mine. Several sales at once, diverse selection of goods from diaper bags to exercise equipment for moms, to boutique clothing to bottles, maternity, toys.... always a bunch of good stuff.

What are your favorites? Now that I'm addicted, might as well add some more...

No comments: