Sunday, June 20, 2010

One Stop Baby Stuff Shop

Now that I'm again on the prowl for everything baby (having kept NOTHING from when L was little) I stumbled across my new favorite, FAVORITE website diapers.com which has so much more than diapers.
I had a revelation that I would like to attempt to cloth diaper this time around even though hubby is adamantly refusing to do so... Since he changed about 3% of L's diapers, I'm not too deterred by his threat but I decided to try and meet him in the middle, and I'm going to go with the gdiapers that have the option of doing cloth OR flushable/disposable inserts. I figure that will be good for him, or just for us being on the go. Anyway, I found diapers.com as I was hunting for discounted (yet not used) gpants which is insanely hard to do - they're practically still full price with someone else's poop stains in them! YIKES!! But they were having a decent sale on the starter pack here, so I bought them!
While there, I surfed around and discovered that while they sell all types of diapers (and accept mfg coupons too!!!) at competitive prices, they sell pretty much everything else baby related from strollers and car seats to formula, baby food, shampoos, clothing, even nursery furniture - not to mention a healthy stock of organics from foods to clothing and bedding. And all orders of $50 or more ship FREE and you get it within 2 business days.
Customer service just seem to be such a rarity these days, and everything this company has shown me so far has been awesome. Good deals, discounts on purchases, the customer comes first. Five stars from this momma.
Here's a nice deal for you - enter code NUFRIEND15 and enjoy $10 off your first order of $49 or more including disposable diapers (or disposable inserts). This is in addition to any sale prices or mfg coupons you send in. Of course this also gets you FREE SHIPPING, AND $5 off your second order. Good through 2010. Give them a try!
Wish I'd found them when L was little....

No comments: